Add books from Kindle to e-Library
1. Connect Kindle to computer via USB
2. Open Books -> Scan and select the folder Kindle:/Documents
3. Select Kindle ebook formats (.azw, .mobi, .pdf)
4. Select to parse metadata and create thumbnails
5. Press Scan button - this will create a list of all books on Kindle
6. Press Save All button to save books to the database
Read Kindle books in Alfa
In Alfa's built-in ebook reader you can open MOBI and PDF books. AZW and KFX books are DRM protected and can't be read outside Kindle.
Copy book(s) to Kindle
To book(s) to Kindle select needed books in the Book View, make a right click, select Copy File(s) and select Kindle/Documents folder.
If you want to copy many books and create folders per author/genre etc, you can use File Manager.